Indoor Hitting League
8-9, 10-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18 Yr Old Divisions
-Get into baseball shape before HS tryouts and youth tournaments begin
Play against your friends and teammates
Work on your swing
Stay competitive through the off-season
Awards for the champions
HITTING LEAGUE SCHEDULE
- Games will be played on Sundays at The Batter’s Box Baseball Facility.
- Games will be scheduled between 10 am - 3 pm.
- League play begins on Sunday January 25th & run for 6 weeks
(Championship Tournament March 1st)
HITTING LEAGUE RULES
· Each game is 6 innings or 30
· 2 players per team (MUST HAVE A TEAMMATE).
· Each player gets 10 swings per inning.
· Each team will be allowed a warm-up inning prior to the start of the game.
· Sections of the net at the side and rear of the cage will be marked for scoring.
· All batters must stay in the batter’s box. NO SWITCH HITTING DURING ROUND.
· Helmets must be worn at all times.
· NO PLAYERS OR PARENTS ARE ALLOWED TO ADJUST MACHINES.
· There is a NO TOLERANCE POLICY in place. Any foul language or throwing bats/helmets will result in player disqualification.
· NO MAKE-UPS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Teams must have at least two players present at game time to play.
· In the event a player misses a game, a replacement player may be used
(Max of 2 replacements
· NO REFUNDS will be issued for any reason.
· Teams that forfeit will receive the lowest point game total for that week for their division.
· In case of a tie, a one innining playoff will determine the winner.
· Prizes will be awarded to each age division team winner.
· A Batter’s Box staff member is responsible for keeping track of stats and score during the game.
**To Register- Email your name, age, and partner**
Registration Deadline 1/22/15
· $75 per player (If pre paid online)
∙$85 Time of
· Click Here To Pay