Indoor Hitting League
8-9, 10-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18 Yr Old Divisions
Play against your friends and teammates
Work on your swing
Stay competitive through the off-season
Awards for the champions
HITTING LEAGUE SCHEDULE
- Games will be played on Sundays at The Batter’s Box Baseball Facility.
- Games will be scheduled between 11 am - 4 pm.
- League play begins on Sunday November 13th & run for 6 weeks (Championship Tournament Dec 18th)
HITTING LEAGUE RULES
· Each game is 6 innings or 30 minutes long.
· 2 players per team (MUST HAVE A TEAMMATE).
· Each player gets 10 swings per inning.
· Each team will be allowed a warm-up inning prior to the start of the game.
· Sections of the net at the side and rear of the cage will be marked for scoring.
· All batters must stay in the batter’s box. NO SWITCH HITTING DURING ROUND.
· Helmets must be worn at all times.
· NO PLAYERS OR PARENTS ARE ALLOWED TO ADJUST MACHINES.
· There is a NO TOLERANCE POLICY in place. Any foul language or throwing bats/helmets will result in player disqualification.
· NO MAKE-UPS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Teams must have at least two players present at game time to play.
· In the event a player misses a game, a replacement player may be used
(Max of 2 replacements allowed).
· NO REFUNDS will be issued for any reason.
· Teams that forfeit will receive the lowest point game total for that week for their division.
· In case of a tie, a one innining playoff will determine the winner.
· Prizes will be awarded to each age division team winner.
· A Batter’s Box staff member is responsible for keeping track of stats and score during the game.
**To Register- Email your name, age, and partner**
Registration Deadline 11/09/16 $100 per player
· Click Here To Pay