2021 Connie Mack Teams
After 13 successful summer seasons where our 18U has finished in First place in the 2019 AABC Regional Qualifier in Enid,Oklahoma and Second place in two AABC regional Qualifier events in Arizona and Denver. With our 17U winning the St Mary's Classic. The Batter’s Box (BB) is pleased to announce the 13th season of The Batter’s Box Connie Mack (CM) with four age groups: 18U,17U,16U, and 15U summer baseball teams. The Batter’s Box teams will be comprised of high school players from all over Colorado to fill the roster. 2021 saw players from different high school's in our program. The Connie Mack program is designed for top performing high school players to play in Colorado’s most competitive summer baseball organization. WE HAVE OVER 800 COLLEGE COACHES IN OUR COLLIGIATE CONTACTS LIST. That list includes NCAA Division 1,2,3, NAIA, and Junior College coaches. Over 95% of our alumni have moved on to play college baseball.
The BB CM teams will play a full summer schedule of tournament play selected to expose the players to college scouts and TWO INSTRUCTIONAL DAYS PER WEEK for player growth. Participation is by a Tryout or by Personal Invitation: Tryout's are on Sat February 26th,2022 (11 am - 130 pm) at Prime Time Indoor Facility.
The teams will be coached by HS Head Coaches, College assistants, or current college players. Each team roster will consist of roughly 15 players (depending on how many Pitcher Only's we have).
Batter’s Box Connie Mack Team Offers:
- Affordable Options: Top level coaches, tournaments, and participation at an affordable price.
- Commitment: Commitment to past and current Batter's Box players. Players outside the Batter's Box family will be added to fill specific needs.
- National Tournaments: Batter’s Box Connie Mack Team will compete in two National tournaments and 5-6 tournaments over all that give players an opportunity to showcase their skills to scouts outside our region.
The cost per player is $1,600.00, which includes the following (Pitcher only price of $1,000):
- CM fees, fields, umpires and coaching pay
- Team entry into ALL tournaments
- Uniform tops (x2), shorts, shirt, and hat
- Coach travel and hotel expenses to the out of state tournaments
- Balls and other associated baseball equipment
Fees not included in with Batter’s Box Connie Mack Team:
- Airfare, travel, hotel, food, vans to out of state tournaments
- Game pants, cleats, etc…
- Batter’s Box furnished travel (travel van for players needing transportation)
* A $800.00 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure roster spot; a Player-Team Contract is required for each player, make check out to Batter’s Box.
Eligibility requirements: A full summer commitment to the team and parent player contract is required.